Gujranwala, Punjab Province

NO NO NO NO They are cheaters. We have lost 2738 USD. They are scammers and group of shameless peoples. After your money they will not reply you.

If you still think they are real then just send them following details and ask them do you know this man, have you shipped their products. the tracking numbers they sent you are not shipped goods by them. they stolen DHL numbers from DHL. May be they partner in DHL and other couriers to provide them delivered DHL numbers.

ask them give you tracking number if they have delivered goods to following man who has paid them 2738 USD.

My name is : Muhammad Shabir from Pakistan.

My email is: stock.products.ltd@gmail.com

Skype: d-tech.ltd

Ph: 00923120792122 i am on viber and whatsapp.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Muhammad-Shabir stated that there is a room for improvement of are cheaters and scammers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of other product and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2738. Biglotschina needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Biglotschina.

Had an Experience with Biglotschina?

Comments

Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more