4.5
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The delivery was really quick.So I can recommend the seller.

The phone is quite good for the price. Nice battery, good looking, the feel on the hand. Bit laggy for an octacore I believe but can't complain. I'm glad I bought it.

Phone came for three weeks in the Altai Republic, a record period of a few dozen of my orders from China. Build quality, elegant phone is different from the crowd.

The test showed Antutu 19998 One unit.I liked it, very good for budget.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: More orders coming soon.

Had an Experience with Biglotschina?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tophatter - Several Rings And 3 Chains Bidding Review Tophatter "I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding. So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more